Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

It's that time again.

CANDY!

Last year I made the rounds at various Halloween parties, played games, got lots of candy and attention. This year I haven't done any of that. (MOM???)



This year we were planning to go to an 80's costume movie night. We didn't go because I was sick and it was held outside.

We went to our church party and I got a couple of candies, played a few games and did a quick Trunk or Treat (it was FREEZING!).

Then we went to a "Track or Treat" 5k run at Daddy's college and I went as Punky Brewster.

"Who am I, Mommy?"
"Punky Brewster"
"I'm a ROOSTER?"
"No. Punky BREWSTER. She was a little girl on tv a long time ago."
"Oh."

Whatever. I didn't even get to wear make up. I got my face painted with kitty whiskers and then stole  borrowed a little girl's witch's hat. No one knew what I was anyway.

Mommy and Daddy were dressed up like people from NCIS and Mommy let someone take their picture and they only took pictures of Mommy's and Daddy's

Mommy is still not happy.

And then we were supposed to go to some kind of festival, but we didn't go because we were all wiped out from the 5k.

And today is ACTUALLY Halloween and Daddy is at school, Mommy and I will go to work shortly and we may or may not go out later.

WHERE IS MY CANDY????

WHERE ARE MY FANS????

I AM CHOCOLATELESS AND NO ONE IS TELLING ME HOW CUTE I AM!!!!

Next year? I'm making the plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment